1. Issuance of Commodity Clearances
At least three (3) working days prior to loading/unloading of subject commodity, exporter/ importer/transhipper shall file with the NTA, through the Regulation Department, a duly accomplished ECC(Export Commodity Clearance/ICC(Import Commodity Clearance))/TCC(Transshipment Commodity Clearance) Form, on a per shipment basis in four copies; The ECC/ICC/TCC Form must be supported by the following documents:
- 1. Import Declaration
- 2. Sale/Packing List/Purchase Invoice
- 3. Bill of Lading/ Airway Bill
- 4. Phytosanitary Inspection Certificate
- 5. Fumigation Certificate
- 6. Moisture Content Certificate
- 7. Certificate of Inspection (RD Form #26)
- 8. Request for Inspection (RD Form #11)
- 9. NTA Official Receipt (OR)
- 10. Certificate of Authenticity (COA), if required by importing country (RD Form no. 19)
- 11. Import/Export/Transshipment Clearance Form, duly accomplished (RD Form no. 17/18/18-A to D)
- 12. Other pertinent import documents as required by the Bureau of Customs (BOC), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
Note: Should be filed at least three working days prior to the date of unloading of the commodity
- A. Prior to the issuance of Commodity Clearance, the concerned exporter/importer/transshipper, must first apply for Authority to Export/Import/Transship, to the NTA, thru the Regulation Dept., by submitting the following documents, as per Checklist of Requirements (RD Form No. 16-A) and complying the following procedures:
- 1. Properly accomplished NTA Application Form (RD Form # 16), duly supported by the following:
- a. Business Registration (Individual) or Articles of Incorporation & By-Laws (Corporation);
- b. ITR and/or latest Audited Financial Statement;
- c. List of Company officers and their designated authorized representative/s, signed by the Corporate Sec/Owner/President;
- d. Individual/Company Information Sheet (RD Form # 1); and
- e. Current business permit.
- 2. And payment of assessed Permit/License Fee, and corresponding Official Receipt (OR), shall be issued by the NTA Cashier.
- B. Procedures in the Issuance of Commodity Clearances
- 1. At least three (3) working days prior to the loading(Exportation or Transshipment) /unloading(Importation) of the subject commodity, the exporter/importer/transshipper, shall file with the NTA, thru the Regulation Dept., a duly accomplished ECC(Export Commodity Clearance/ICC(Import Commodity Clearance))/TCC(Transshipment Commodity Clearance) Form, on a per shipment basis, in four (4) copies;
- 2. The ECC/ICC/TCC form must be supported by the following documents:
- a. Export/Import Declaration;
- b. Sales/Packing List/Purchase Invoice;
- c. Bill of Lading/Airway Bill;
- d. Phytosanitary Inspection; Fumigation Certificate/Moisture Content Certificate;
- e. Certificate of Inspection (RD Form # 26)
- f. Request for Inspection (RD Form# 25); and
- g. NTA Official Receipt (OR) for full pay’t of fees.
- 3. After assessment of subject for export/import/transship, the concerned exporter/importer/transshipper pays the assessed processing, regulation and inspection fees to NTA Cashier; and
- 4. Inspection shall be conducted by NTA Designated Inspector.
C. Inspection Procedure
Upon arrival of imported/transhipped commodity, the concerned importer/transhipper, must advice NTA of said arrival, and immediately, a NTA Designated Inspector shall conduct the requested inspection and get samples of the subject commodity to determine absence of chemical/pesticide residues, and the absence of pathogenic microbiological organisms or free from toxic constituents (trace Of metals, i.e. arsenic and mercury) and to determine whether the commodity conforms to the description indicated in the ICC/TCC-Inbound.
- 1. For exportation to be made, inspection shall be conducted before loading of the commodity/ies subject for inspection.
- 2. When all requirements and procedures are complied, NTA issues duly approved ECC/ICC/TCC, to exporter/importer/transhipper; and
- 3. Exporter/Importer/Transhipper, using the issued duly approved ECC/ICC/TCC, shall now enter/withdraw the commodity to/from customs territory.
For processing of License: 1:42 minutes
For Processing of ECC/ICC/TCC: 6.28 Hours, to include inspection and travel time
PROCESSING FEE PER ICC/ECC/ Transshipment TRANSACTION - PHP 2,000
ICC(Import Commodity Clearance)/ECC(Export Commodity Clearance) for consignment of raw leaf Tobacco for warehousing only - PHP 3,500
- A. In-bound PHP 1,000
- B. Out-bound PHP 1,000
- C. Vessel-to-Vessel PHP 2,000
Inspection/Evaluation Fees per location:
- CAMANAVA 1,400.00
- Cavite Economic Zone Dasmarinas, Cavite 2,020.00 and Rosario, Cavite 2,100.00
- Clarkfield Economic Zone 3,300.00
- Laguna 2,3500.00
- Manila 950.00
- Parañaque/Pasay/Las Piñas 950.00
- Quezon City 950.00
- Rizal/Pasig/Marikina 1,200.00
- Subic Bay Freeport Zone 4,050.00Bacolor, Pampanga 3,150.00
Special Charge(for rescheduling) 250.00
Importation: 1.00, per kilo ( for not Domestic cigarette/cigar manufacturer), 0.50 per kilo (PEZA Locators), 25.00 per case for cigarettes, 0.20 per piece for cigars and 5.00 per case (for Trasshipment Inbound & Vessel to Vessel).
For exportation: 0.10, per kilo for leaf tobacco, 10.00, per case for cigarettes, 0.10, per piece for cigars and 0.25 per kilo for PEZA locators. For License Fee: Authority to Export/Import/Transship PhP13,500.00, valid for one (1) calendar year.