1. Letter request addressed to the Director of the NBI, Manila
2. Proforma invoices / firm offers of the suppliers
3. Brochures ad/or literatures of the color reproduction machines to be imported
4. Articles of Incorporation, General Information Sheet, DTI of Importer
5. NBI Clearance of Importer
1. All applications for the importation of color reproduction machines shall be filed with the NBI for prior clearance.
2. Upon receipt of such application by the NBI, the same shall be forwarded to the Investigation Division, Currency Issue and Integrity Office, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, East Avenue, Diliman Quezon City for record-check purposes and the preparation of the Clearance to Import.
3. All Clearance to Import shall be released by the NBI to the applicants who in turn shall present the same to the corresponding banks/BOC.